[ome-users] support for LSM z-stacks and lambda-stacks

Shalin Mehta shalin.mehta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:47:25 GMT 2008

Dear all,

 Have LSM (Zeiss LSM 510 ones) been supported by OMERO? I have installed
ver.3-beta2.3 and when I imported a lambda-stack, the importer didn't
recongnize pixel sizes.

Cheers
Shalin

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shalin Mehta

Liver Cancer Functional Genomics Lab, #6-05
National Cancer Centre, Singapore 169610
What is light?
''Light behaves like Voltaire, the French genius, 250 years ago. He was born
as a conservative Catholic, he lived as a liberal Protestant, and he
returned to Catholicism when he faced the end of his life.   Light is born
as photons. It travels through space as a wave, and it dies finally as a
photon.''  - Einstein as quoted in Lohmann's paper (JOSA-A, Vol. 17, No.10,
pp.1755-1762)