[ome-users] omero integration

Johan Henriksson johen at student.chalmers.se
Tue Feb 26 21:16:43 GMT 2008

hello again, I've started some serious hacking, login works and I can list
projects etc. I found the javadocs a bit thin so I started digging the
source. in particular, I like the file
http://warlock.openmicroscopy.org.uk:5555/job/OMERO/ws/trunk/components/importer/src/ome/formats/OMEROMetadataStore.java/*view*/
. now, I see when I download it that some things are not in synch with the
latest beta e.g. p.sizeOfChannels() and other semi-important functions do
not exist in the latest public beta. so

* how much is really changing in the public side of the API, is it maybe
better to wait until the next release before any serious attempt?

* if I just want to study how Insight calls the API, are there any files
in particular that you recommend? I find "the meat" to be rather spread
out.

cheers,
/Johan

Johan Henriksson aka Mahogny aka Stålis