[ome-users] Omero.insight: loading wells together with annotations

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Thu Dec 11 16:34:51 GMT 2008

Michielssen, Frederick [PRDBe Extern] writes:
 > > Hi,

Hi Frederick,

congratulations on getting this far with the SPW support, but
understand that you are approaching uncharted waters. One possibility
off the top of my head would be to have your structured annotation at
the plate level rather than the image level if possible. This would
almost certainly require using some of OMERO.insights extension points
to integrate those results into a view. But Jean-Marie can perhaps
suggest a better path.

For everyone, most of the team will be travelling to ASCB in San
Francisco today and tomorrow, so please forgive any delays in email
see us!

Best wishes,
~Josh.