[ome-users] how to store image analysis results

De Groot, Ari [PRDBE Extern] ADGROOT at its.jnj.com
Wed Dec 10 12:24:02 GMT 2008

I have some questions related to storing image analysis results.

--1--
In the database and model.xml I find items like CellArea, CellPosition etc.
but I can't find any use of them in the Java code.
I assumed results could be mapped to datasets...
How can I find out how these results can be used in Java code? Is there example code?
Are there client applications using these results? I don't see them in insight.

--2--
A related question is how to add new result types?
Let's say we would like to add a result type called NeuriteLength.
How is this accomplished?

Would it be possible to have a more flexible way of handling result types or features?
Creating a new table for each result type is not my idea of flexibility.

Am I missing something?

Kind regards

Ari de Groot