[ome-users] Electronic lab notebooks and OME

Johan Henriksson johen at student.chalmers.se
Mon Dec 8 19:14:34 GMT 2008

running only on mac and windows it looks like a truly shitty choice. I
use CVS for all my notes so synchronization and rollback is always
possible. it integrates with the file system easily. but this is not
enough; my university require that a specific journal is filled in and
archived so I have to print and paste. I guess your university has
similar rules

/Johan