[ome-users] OMERO Importer: support for FLEX image format?

Ghislain Bonamy GBonamy at gnf.org
Fri Dec 5 17:55:12 GMT 2008

Frans,

I m currently trying to improve the current Flex reader from Bioformats.
In theory, you should simply be able to convert your file to Ome.Tif or
OmeXML and import that in OMERO.  If anyone has a better solution or
knows something I don't pleas let me know!

I am also most interested in using OMERO for our image management, so
keep me posted on the solutions you come up with, I will do the same.

Best,

Ghislain Bonamy, PhD

Research Investigator I

Genomic Institute of the

Novartis Research

Foundation

Department of Molecular & Cell Biology, room G214

10675 John Jay Hopkins Drive

San Diego CA 92121

USA

+1 (858) 812-1534 (W & F)

+1 (757) 941-4194 (H)

+1 (858) 354-7388 (M)

www.gnf.org

Hudson-Alpha Institute for Biotechnology

www.hudsonalpha.org