[ome-users] Building Omero C++, missing -L{ice-lib-dir}

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Thu Dec 4 09:14:55 GMT 2008

Almost...
It seems to put the right -L value, but it puts -L/opt/local/lib after
this thus overriding it.
Also the ice.home (or ICE_HOME env variable) value loses the leading slash:
-LUsers/mvalle/Ice-3.3.0/cpp/lib -L/opt/local/lib -lIce -lGlacier2 -lIceUtil
I have no file under etc/ that contains /opt/local/lib

Attached the logfile.
Thanks!
                mario

--