[ome-users] using SPW Screen-Plate-Well hierarchies in OMERO?

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 16:44:36 GMT 2008

The SPW functionality in the importer is entirely experimental and
has only been tested against a small subset of image formats,
primarily inCell 1000 files because this is what I have easy access to.

You are welcome to experiment with other file formats but SPW is
considered "in alpha development". That being said, if you have the
programming expertise I can certainly help you get set up.

Cheers,

Brian Loranger
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
University of Dundee
(The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No:
SC015096)