[ome-users] [Fwd: Problems with OMERO.importer]

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Tue Dec 2 15:29:01 GMT 2008

Hi Caterina,

I am still mystified by this one as we use the clients daily on Power
PC boxes herel. I am still of the option that the problem machine has
a bad java engine or bio-formats reference somewhere.

Can you go into your user home directory/omero/log folder and send me
your importer.log file.. I am hoping that will reveal more.

Cheers,

Brian Loranger
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
University of Dundee
(The University of Dundee is a registered Scottish charity, No:
SC015096)