[ome-users] file export

Curtis Rueden ctrueden at wisc.edu
Tue Aug 5 19:46:33 BST 2008

Hi Martin,

Right now the easiest way to convert your proprietary microscopy data
into OME-TIFF is to use Bio-Formats -- either the Bio-Formats Exporter
ImageJ plugin, or the bfconvert command line tool. See
http://www.loci.wisc.edu/ome/formats.html for details. I do think the
features you describe would be very appropriate for a future release
of OMERO, though.

-Curtis