[ome-users] file export

josh.moore at gmx.de josh.moore at gmx.de
Tue Aug 5 08:42:14 BST 2008

Morning Martin,

There currently is not a way to export OME-TIFF files from OMERO
unless you initially imported them, though, we are currently examining
various parts of the export workflow.

Could you tell us more about what you'd like to do with the tiffs or
in general what you are trying to accomplish so we can take that into
account and possibly offer a currently viable solution?

Best wishes,
~Josh.