[ome-users] Data modeling for integration into OME

Gerald Fontenay gvfontenay at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 6 18:37:31 BST 2007

Hi,

We have been looking at OMERO, and we are excited about the prospects of
using it.

We already have some modeling in several relevant domains and we seek
advice on what the best course of action might be in transforming these
models for integration into OME.
We are familiar with the "older" semantic types. Over the next year or
so, will the use of semantic types for getting types into the system
persist, or will POJO modeling replace it?  In case it may matter, the
domains have to do with experimental design, imaging parameters, and
feature analysis results.

Thanks in advance,
Gerald Fontenay
gvfontenay at lbl.gov