[ome-users] ivy dependancies

McCaughey, Michael J michael.j.mccaughey at Vanderbilt.Edu
Mon Oct 29 19:26:46 GMT 2007

That's a help.  Ignoring a few thousand warning messages, I get to this error in the importer compile:

generate:

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 25 source files to /home/mrmike/Documents/omero/components/importer/target/classes
    [javac] 1. ERROR in /home/mrmike/Documents/omero/components/importer/src/loci/formats/ome/OMEXMLMetadata.java (at line 134)
    [javac]     OMEXMLNode node = new CustomNode(el);
    [javac] CustomNode cannot be resolved to a type

any ideas on that one?

Michael J. McCaughey, PhD
Molecular Physiology and Biophysics
U9203 MRBIII