[ome-users] OME Image Import Problem

Brian Loranger brian.loranger at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Thu May 31 16:41:43 BST 2007

Hi Everyone,

For those who don't know me, I'm the guy working on the
OMERO.importer for the OME project. Currently I'm working on getting
Bio-Rad PIC, Delta-Vision DV, Leica LEI, Metamorph STK, RGB and
monochrome TIFF, and Zeiss LSM files fully supported for import into
OMERO, and would like to put out a general call for any sample data
folks would be willing to send me for testing. Some of these formats
are already working quite well in our Beta 1 release, (Delta-Vision,
monochrome TIFFs, and Metamorph specifically), with the other formats
in the works for our upcoming Beta 2 release. For all of these
formats, we do have *some* data already, but to really make sure we
have things working, we'd like a larger sample set to test these file
formats from multiple sources.

Also, if there are any other file formats you feel strongly about,
please let me know and send test data my way. I can't promise new
formats will be in there any time soon, but I will certainly try!

Thanks for your time. If you would like to send me any test data, you
can send me an email at brian.loranger-at-lifesci.dundee.ac.uk.

Cheers,

Brian Loranger
Software Developer, Open Microscopy Environment
Division of Gene Regulation and Expression
University of Dundee