[ome-users] Not able to connect remotely

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Tue May 29 13:44:23 BST 2007

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your help. I finally got it working, although I don't know how...
At one point the jboss server wouldn't even launch, so I just deleted the
whole omero directory and unpacked it again, didn't change anything and it
worked, from local host and remote clients. I had probably messed something
up before I knew what I was doing.

Thanks,
Paulo