[ome-users] no login at IE7. .. .

Matthias Pigerl matthias.pigerl at sco-lifescience.de
Mon May 7 09:14:18 BST 2007

Hi everyone.

Hope you had a nice weekend.
Here is the output of showENV.pl. Unfortunately I couldn't find nothing
wrong in my installation. I copied the whole system to VM, that I really
can play with it and change everything what I want without danger of the
real company installation.

One small point I saw: Firefox sets HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE to de-de,de AND
en-us, en.
Internet Explorer only to "de". Does OME check this? Maybe it's not
delivering a page if HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE is not "en"?

I also checked again all perl modules and apache configuration - but
everything ok. I don't have more ideas. Maybe I should replace mod_perl.
The newest one is 2.0.3, but I have to compile it (because there is no
version for my distri), even if I think it also dosn't make sense
because Curtis is also using 2.0.2.

CU Matthias

SCRIPT_NAME = /perl2/showENV.pl
SERVER_NAME = 10.155.36.50
SERVER_ADMIN = [no address given]
HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING = gzip, deflate
HTTP_CONNECTION = Keep-Alive
REQUEST_METHOD = GET
HTTP_ACCEPT = image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/x-shockwave-flash, */*
SCRIPT_FILENAME = /opt/scoredata/OME/perl2/showENV.pl
HTTP_UA_CPU = x86
SERVER_SOFTWARE = Apache/2.2.3 (Linux/SUSE)
QUERY_STRING =
REMOTE_PORT = 2038
HTTP_USER_AGENT = Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1;
.NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)
SERVER_PORT = 80
SERVER_SIGNATURE = <address>Apache/2.2.3 (Linux/SUSE) Server at
10.155.36.50 Port 80</address>

HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE = de
REMOTE_ADDR = 192.68.211.74
SERVER_PROTOCOL = HTTP/1.1
MOD_PERL_API_VERSION = 2
PATH = /usr/bin/:/usr/local/bin/:/sw/bin/
REQUEST_URI = /perl2/showENV.pl
GATEWAY_INTERFACE = CGI/1.1
SERVER_ADDR = 10.155.36.50
DOCUMENT_ROOT = /srv/www/htdocs