[ome-users] no login at IE7. .

Matthias Pigerl matthias.pigerl at sco-lifescience.de
Fri May 4 16:07:09 BST 2007

Hi,

I also tried now to login at LOCI's server (thanks Curtis) and it also works perfect. So your're write there must be something at the server configuration and it seems that Mi and I have the same problem. Mi, what version of perl_mod and appache to you use?

Thanks for all our help and have a nice weekend (in old Europe it's 5 o'clock and my company closes earlier on a friday) but maybe I'll come back tomorrow and check again the OME installation.

Matthias