[ome-users] no login at IE7. .

Matthias Pigerl matthias.pigerl at sco-lifescience.de
Fri May 4 09:25:25 BST 2007

I've the same problem. Login page says:
"passwords are RSA encrypted" I also think that the session could not be
created right, but I don't know why.
I changed the security and zone settings of IE, but no effect.

I also checked apache and perl configuration but I found nothing strange.

Unfortunately I don't know the IE very well. Does anyone know if there
is a plugin like "Firebug" for the Firefox?

Matthias