[ome-users] no login at IE7

Matthias Pigerl matthias.pigerl at sco-lifescience.de
Thu May 3 14:35:28 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

@ Bernd: Unfortunately not. I also thought there could be a problem with
the security settings and I changed them.

@ Curtis: Our installation is very similar. Our server OS is Novell/Suse
9.x.
Apache server is running 2.2.3 and mod_perl 2.0.3, I also do not have
CGI::Session installed.
Today I did a CVS update form OME but there was no difference.

@ Mi: I try to find an IE6. :-) Maybe I could check it tomorrow. I
always it thought it works with IE6 but it could be that I've never
checked it. Because we've a lot of Linux clients (for students :-) ) and
most of our stuff works with Apple Computers and there is of course no
problem.

I hope tomorrow I've some time to look for the error and then I'll
report it. (if not I try to convince our IE7 user to install Firefox).

Cu
Matthias