[ome-users] no login at IE7

Matthias Pigerl matthias.pigerl at sco-lifescience.de
Wed May 2 10:56:33 BST 2007

Hi everybody,

we are using OME 2.6.0 stable (Thanks to all great developer here). I
never had a big problem, but now some new clients are using  IE 7 (I'
don't like it, but I cannot change it). And on this browser we cannot
login to OME. I see the login page and if I write a wrong password I get
the "login error message", but if I write a correct login/password
nothing happens - no error message (neither at the browser nor at a log
file at the server). I don't have problems with Mozilla, Safari and s.o.
So is OME 2.6.0 really not compatible with IE 7 or should I start
searching at Perl (session handling) or at OME configuration?

Thanks in advance,

Matthias

--
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Matthias Pigerl