[ome-users] Apache2/Mod_Perl Troubles with OME Install

Nicholas Lahens lahensn at canisius.edu
Wed Jun 28 16:57:32 BST 2006

Hi,

I'm sorry it took me a while to respond. I've been wrestling
with a manual installation of mod_perl 2, since the apt-get
command doesn't give me higher than v1.999. Could someone
point me in the direction of a good guide for a mod_perl 2
installation on Debian? Everything I have found so far
hinges on the apxs file which, conveniently, doesn't exist
in my install of apache 2. Sorry to take things away from
the actual OME installation. Thank you very much for the
help you have all provided so far.

Nick