[ome-users] Error during install: ImportModule.ome

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Mon Jun 26 13:54:20 BST 2006

Hello Ralph
There was a problem like this reported previously, but its exact
cause was never found to my knowledge.
There have been several changes to the code-base on CVS to compensate
for bugs in Berkely DB and libwww-Perl.  This could be being caused
by these.  It could also be the DBD::Pg version, as several of these
have caused problems (the latest known to work is 1.41 - I would try
that first).
If the DBD::Pg down-grade doesn't do it, can you try installing from
CVS and report if your error persists?
$ cvs -d ':pserver:anoncvs at cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk:/ome' login
(Enter "anoncvs" for the password)
$ cvs -z3 -d ':pserver:anoncvs at cvs.openmicroscopy.org.uk:/ome'