[ome-users] Using the CLH

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Sat Jun 10 16:33:50 BST 2006

Hi Thomas
You might take a look at:
OME/src/perl2/OME/Analysis/Modules/Tracking/FindSpots.pm

This executes a command-line program using the 'Perl' handler.  This
analysis is available via the Web UI.

I'm really not sure what the status of the CLI handler is, but we've
stopped using it for our own work some time ago.  It may be fixable,
but I'm not actually sure how much advantage it would have over a
fairly thin Perl wrapper around the command-line binary.

-Ilya