[ome-users] Hardware Requirements

InCho Chong imagesincho at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 20:28:08 BST 2006

I am a newbie to this list and OME.  We are trying to setup a Linux
based OME and I see instruction for Fedora Core 4.  I am hoping to use
Red Hat Enterprise.

I wanted to find out, if someone has information about:

Hardware requirement (CPU, Memory and Harddisk)  We have about t 2
terabytes is pixel data.  Does OME require that all these images to be
stored locally or does it only store the metadata.  I was not able to
find a clear systems requirement.

Also, any help with Red Hat Enterprise installation would be great.

Thanks in advance for the help.

--

-InCho