[ome-users] importing multiples pixel sets ?

Zachary Pincus zpincus at stanford.edu
Wed Jan 11 22:22:44 GMT 2006

Is this something that VisBio can help with? Maybe just in terms of
opening up all of the individual images and stitching them together
into an OME-TIFF or OME-XML file, or even perhaps using VisBio to
actually send the data to the OME server?

Of course, the custom importer/perl route is best if this needs to be
automated, but -- and this is out of my own curiosity -- is all the
groundwork there in VisBio to do this sort of task?

Zach