[ome-users] Fwd: [ome-devel] firefox 1.5 upgrade breaks viewer

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Thu Feb 23 16:31:29 GMT 2006

To summarize from a message posted to the developer list:
1.  Get the latest Adobe SVG viewer:
http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/main.html

2.  Turn internal SVG support OFF:
type about:config into the URL bar, then type svg.enabled into the
Filter field. When you double click on the pref you will see its
value toggle from true to false, turning the native SVG support on/
off.  False is what you want.

Happy Viewing!
-Ilya

Begin forwarded message: