[ome-users] RE: Matlab Integration with OME

Macura, Tomasz (NIH/NIA/IRP) [F] macurato at grc.nia.nih.gov
Thu Feb 9 10:56:32 GMT 2006

Hi,

You will need to reinstall OME and select the MATLAB option during configuration. Don't worry your OME data will not be lost -- a "reinstall" by the installer is handled as an upgrade.

Alot of work has been done on the MATLAB component since 2.4.0 . You would be much better off installing from CVS. I will also be much better equiped to help you out if you run into problems.

Don't hesitate to write, if you think I could be of any futher assistance.

Tom