[ome-users] XMLRPC Problem

Harry Hochheiser hsh at nih.gov
Wed Feb 1 19:13:41 GMT 2006

Valentin:

sorry for the delay in getting a response to you.

Can you tell me which versions of Apache and mod_perl you're running?
The combination of Apache 2 and mod_perl 1.99 might cause some
problems on non-Red Hat systems. If you're running those versions,
consider either upgrading to mod_perl 2 or downgrading to apache 1
and mod_perl 1.

If tha'ts not the case, please provide some other feedback - does the
web interface work on the machine in question?

-Harry