[ome-users] Image File import issues

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Fri Dec 15 16:22:16 GMT 2006

A likely problem is that you appear to be using mod_perl 1.99 with
Apache 2.
You should upgrade mod_perl or down-grade both mod_perl and Apache.
mod_perl-1.99 with Apache 2 is unstable.
The messages reported by the startup script look to be OK, but you
will have nothing but trouble with your current mod_perl/Apache
configuration.
-Ilya