[ome-users] New Website Info on Semantic Types, Analysis Modules, and Analysis Chains (Modified by T. J. Macura)

T. J. Macura tm289 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 5 17:53:16 BST 2005

Hey,

Seeing that Chris is talking about a new release, I will chime in.

Thinking the Analysis Engine and Matlab Connector are getting to the
point where they are usable outside of Bethesda if someone just wrote
some documentation, I have been writing about Semantic Types, Analysis
Modules, and Analysis Chains here:

http://users.openmicroscopy.org.uk/~tmacur1/OME-WEBSITE/install/matlab-
connector.html
http://users.openmicroscopy.org.uk/~tmacur1/OME-WEBSITE/api/xml/
index.html

I consider it done.  If anybody has any further questions that aren't
answered there or some other comments, please send them my way. I would
like to put the new web-pages on OME-WEBSITE Friday.

Best,

Tom