[ome-users] OME and Mac OS X Tiger

Chris Allan callan at blackcat.ca
Wed May 4 21:01:49 BST 2005

On Wed, May 04, 2005 at 02:53:43PM +0200, Kay Schneitz wrote:
> Hi there,

Hi Kay.

> just a quick question before I descend into the installation of OME:
> Do the install instructions for Mac OS 10.3 (Panther) also hold true
> for 10.4 (Tiger)?

At the moment, we haven't tested our C source to see if it compiles with
GCC 4 on Tiger. The same applies to all the rest of the Fink, PostgreSQL,
and library dependencies that we have.

All a long way of saying: we don't know, we haven't tested it yet.
You're obviously welcome to follow the Panther instructions and report
back any problems you have. :)

> Many thanks in advance, Kay

Ciao.

-Chris