[ome-users] question about "task died for unknown reason"

Bernd Jagla baj2107 at columbia.edu
Wed Jul 20 16:26:50 BST 2005

Ilya,

I imported all the test images without any problems and tried another set of
Tiff files from one of our projects. - No problems.

My guess is that I was a bit impatient the first time and asked the task
manager a bit too often what is going on.

I will let you know if I get the same error message again at some point.
Right now everything looks good.

A good thing to have though is a log file for the imports.
Is there such a thing? And where can I find it?

Thanks

Bernd