[ome-users] OME installation, Apache configuration problem

Graham Klyne Graham.Klyne at zoo.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 8 13:46:36 BST 2005

At 13:05 08/07/05 +0100, Chris Allan wrote:
> > Installing the latest OME kit, having first deleted the old kit and /OME
> > directory contents, and *commented out* the old OME configuration line in
> > /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf, I got an HTTP 404 error response from the Perl
> > CGI test.  Reinstating the old OME configuration line, the test runs
> > fine.  This suggests to me that the logic used to determine if the
> > httpd.conf file needs updating is flawed.
>
>Sounds like it doesn't pick up lines that have been commented out. Can
>you submit a bug report for this?

Done.

Thanks for your patience and help with my problems.

#g

---
Graham Klyne
Image Bioinformatics Research Group (http://www.bioimage.org/)
Department of Zoology, University of Oxford
South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PS, UK
E-mail: <Graham.Klyne at zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Direct phone: +44-(0)1865-281991
Departmental fax: +44-(0)1865-310447