[ome-users] IPLab Files Support

Kevin W Eliceiri eliceiri at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue Aug 30 14:29:29 BST 2005

We are planning on adding IPLab support (on the clientside), however
this is one of the file formats where we have not yet obtained sample
data and file specifications. If you have this information or know who I
contact for it please contact me off list.

best,
kevin

Kevin W. Eliceiri
Co-Director
Laboratory for Optical and Computational Instrumentation
http://www.loci.wisc.edu
Room 271 Animal Sciences
1675 Observatory Drive
Madison, WI 53706