[ome-users] Re: Matlab PixelSlice conversion problem

T. J. Macura tm289 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Aug 29 23:45:05 BST 2005

Hi Anh,

Thank you for your email. The screenshots have been most helpful.

Our linux box recently got freed-up and I was able to reproduce your
problem. Data wasn't being transfered in the proper endian format.
When I was testing on my BigEndian Mac laptop this bug wasn't evident.

Changes are committed to CVS. You must checkout OME into a fresh folder
(i.e. rm -rf  the current cvs check-ome then cvs co) to be sure that
Makefile dependencies are properly satisfied.

Your feedback has been invaluable for finding and squishing this bug.
Thank You !

Please don't hesitate to write if you have more problems,

Tom