[ome-users] ApacheConfigTask.pm from CVS

Valentin Dimitrov valentin at studcs.uni-sb.de
Fri Aug 26 19:34:13 BST 2005

Hola Tom,

Thanks  for your eMail! I've  just passed the Matlab instalation
(mex wasn't in the $PATH ) and went to the next problem:
"ApacheConfigTask.pm" .

################
Errors executing task: Unable to find httpd root at (eval 160) line 1

         main::run_tasks() called at install.pl line 249

################  ApacheConfigTask.log
Apache setup
Apache binary: /usr/sbin/apache2
apachectl binary: /usr/sbin/apache2ctl
Unable to find httpd root

################

apache2 on my Debian has a defferent tree structure:

leibniz:/etc/apache2# tree
.
|-- README
|-- apache2.conf
|-- apache2.conf.bkup.beforeOME
|-- conf.d
|   `-- apache2-doc
|-- envvars
|-- httpd.conf
|-- httpd.conf.bkup
|-- magic
|-- mods-available
|  	|-- actions.load
|   	|-- apreq.load
|	.
|	.
|-- mods-enabled
|   |-- auth_kerb.load -> /etc/apache2/mods-available/auth_kerb.load
|   |-- auth_pam.load -> /etc/apache2/mods-available/auth_pam.load
|	.
|-- ports.conf
|-- sites-available
|   |-- default
|   `-- default~
|-- sites-enabled
|   `-- 000-default -> /etc/apache2/sites-available/default
`-- ssl

Is this a problem for the new ApacheConfigTask.pm file ?

Cheers
Valentin