[ome-users] Ome installation Apache problems

Ilya Goldberg igg at nih.gov
Thu Aug 18 14:45:04 BST 2005

Hi Valentin
Thanks for the info.
I think that a lot of people are having very bad experiences installing
OME because they are trying to install it on systems that we don't use
or test extensively.  Its unfortunate, and we're trying to do something
about it, but I guess for now that's just how it is.
We'll probably be fixing Debian (though which version?) as it appears
to be somewhat of a favorite among developers (though no volunteers to
support it yet unfortunately).

The installation really works quite well on Fedora Core.

Thanks,
Ilya