[ome-users] Makefile out-of-date with respect to Makefile.PL

Anh Vu anh.q.vu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 23:12:21 BST 2005

Can't locate object method "matlab_exec" via package
"OME::Configuration" at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/OME/Analysis/Handlers/MatlabHandler.pm
line 1064.

is what I get for one of the images inside a dataset when I run the
"Matlab Test Chain" from Execute Analysis Chain. Is this normal for
the current CVS version? BTW, I imported the Matlab Test Chain using
$ome import MatlabTestChain.ome         from ~/OME/src/xml/OME/Tests

Anh