[ome-users] Custom annotations absent in exported metadata

Graham Klyne graham.klyne at zoo.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 4 11:52:58 BST 2005

I've been examining an exported OME/XML file (after stripping out the
raw binary data), and am rather surpised to see that the custom Semantic
Type annotations created for our data (which show up in the online view
of the image information) do not appear in the exported OME/XML data.

I had expected to see the custom semantic type data appear in the
<CustomAttributes> element inside the <Image> element, but I see the
<CustomAttributes> element is empty.

I attach a copy of the exported OME/XML for one such image, with
newlines inserted before each '<', and the content of <BinData> elements
stripped out.

#g

--
Graham Klyne