[ome-users] Analysis work and Execute chain in OME Java client (Shoola) ?

Ho Liang Yoong lyho at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Tue Apr 26 03:26:40 BST 2005

Hi,

I am able to do some analysis (like Find Spots for example) using the OME web interface, but I can't seem to find any analysis in the Java client (Shoola). Please kindly advice. Also, is it possible to execute chain in shoola? I have built some chains in shoola but I can't find any functionality which allows me to execute them.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Liang Yoong

Software Engineer
Information Sciences
Bioinformatics Institute, BMRC, A-Star
Email: lyho at bii.a-star.edu.sg
Website: http://www.bii.a-star.edu.sg
DID:  +65-64788386

DISCLAIMER:
This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately. Please
do not copy or use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any
other person as it may be an offence under the Official Secrets Act.