[ome-devel] Query the data stored in tables attached in images

Dominik Lindner (Staff) d.lindner at dundee.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 11:07:52 GMT 2018

Dear Keng,

I don't think you can do that, when there's a separate table for each image. You could have one shared table, for example attached to the
project or screen, then you could perform queries like that on this table.

I don't know your specific use case, but it sounds a bit like you could rather use MapAnnotations instead. See "Create a map annotation" in
https://docs.openmicroscopy.org/omero/5.4.4/developers/Java.html#write-data . If you have a MapAnnotation (or key-value-pairs how it's
called in the GUI clients) on each image, you could use HQL to query OMERO or even simply use the search functionality ( see
http://help.openmicroscopy.org/search.html#keyvalue , but is also available via the Java API in the 'SearchFaciilty').

Kind Regards,
Dominik