[ome-devel] webgateway authentication

Manuel Stritt manuel.stritt at idorsia.com
Tue Aug 7 08:51:57 BST 2018

Hi Will,

thanks for the clarification.

Maybe we could add a /api/v0/logout/ then in addition, then login and
logout exist in both,
webclient and api.

I tried the java example. Unfortunately it crashes with a parser exception
here (invalid json),
but for testing I had to replace the httpclient by an implementation which
accepts untrusted
ssl certificates, so maybe the error is on my side.
Anyway, in the example the session is never closed.

Cheers,
Manuel

: