[ome-devel] OMERO 5.3.3 and CellProfiler "LoadData" module

Laurent Guerard laurent.guerard at unibas.ch
Fri Sep 15 08:16:27 BST 2017

Hi Emil,

I think that, in the long run, the python readers would indeed be the
most useful way, but right now we'll probably go for the jar method
since it would probably be the easiest to set up and deploy on all machines.

Do you know where I can find the CellProfiler's OMERO jar ?

Thanks again for your help !

Best,

Laurent Guerard