[ome-devel] Sl4j classpath issues in deployed Matlab

Munro, Ian i.munro at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Mar 30 11:34:27 BST 2017

Good afternoon

I wondered if anyone has any thoughts on an issue we’re currently having.
The next release of our FLIMfit application is nearly ready for release.
However when running the deployed version we get a warning:

SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/Applications/MATLAB/MATLAB_Runtime/v91/java/jarext/slf4j/slf4j-log4j12.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/Users/imunro/Library/Application%20Support/.mcrCache9.1/FLIMfi0/BFMatlab/bioformats_package.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.

see also https://github.com/flimfit/FLIMfit/issues/299

Thiis seems to be a warning only but if anyone has any thoughts on a work-around that would be great.
NB this arose with the recent move to Matlab 2016b.

Many Thanks

Ian