[ome-devel] Failed root logins at midnight

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Oct 27 10:06:43 BST 2016

Dear Rainer,

I am afraid that we too are puzzled: we are not seeing similar on any of
the production systems that we have checked so far. Could you please zip
up your OMERO server's var/log/ folder and upload it to
http://qa.openmicroscopy.org.uk/qa/upload/ ?  Also, it might be
interesting to adjust the value of omero.scripts.cache.cron in your
server's configuration properties from the default of "0 0 0 * * ?" to
see if the timing of these failed root logins moves accordingly.

Cheers,

Mark