[ome-devel] exporting images from old version of OMERO

Phil Chapman Phil.Chapman at cruk.manchester.ac.uk
Mon Oct 3 16:13:08 BST 2016

Thanks for the response Josh.

I too concluded that Omero.Py would probably allow me to do what I want -
i.e. To export programatically to a linux environment.  I just wanted to
make sure that there was nothing server-side that would have to be set up?
 Will the client-side python api work even though the server-side batch
export python script doesn¹t work?

I have spent some time today trying to install OMERO.py 4.4.11.10 with
limited success, mainly due to issues installing an old version of ICE
(v3.3).  I thought I might be able to set up a portable environment using
Docker but I think I reached the limit of my linux sys admin skills.

I think you¹re right that I should contact Perkin-Elmer to see what they
have to say first - there¹s no immediate urgency to this.  If I don¹t get
anywhere I¹ll be sure to get in touch with Glencoe.

Thanks.

On 03/10/2016, 15:40, "ome-devel on behalf of Josh Moore"
<ome-devel-bounces at lists.openmicroscopy.org.uk on behalf of