[ome-devel] custom LUTs in OMERO.figure

Kai Schleicher kai.schleicher at unibas.ch
Fri May 20 17:13:03 BST 2016

Hi,
I'd like to say once again how happy i am about OMERO figure, its really
super convenient!

I have recently been doing some work that quantifies changes in
fluorescence intensity (FRET, FRAP). For these time of images it would
be extremele usefully to be able to display them using a custom LUT.

Would it be possible to integrate such a function?

Cheers,
Kai

--

Kai Schleicher, PhD | Research Associate in Advanced Light Microscopy | Biozentrum, University of Basel | Klingelbergstrasse 50/70 | CH-4056 Basel |
Phone: +41 61 267 22 50 | kai.schleicher at unibas.ch | www.biozentrum.unibas.ch | www.microscopynetwork.unibas.ch