[ome-devel] Problem when importing >1000 images

Sebastien Besson (Staff) s.besson at dundee.ac.uk
Tue May 10 20:50:42 BST 2016

Hi Andrii,

thanks for the references.

Indeed, the two first EM tickets should have been addressed in
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/pull/2100 and will be released
as part of Bio-Formats 5.2.0.

As per ticket 13057, adding support for stacks in the Gatan format is outside our
capacity for 5.2.0. If anyone in the community has the expertise to add this support,
contributions are warmly welcome.

Best,
Sebastien