[ome-devel] IDR screen in Zegami

Josh Moore josh at glencoesoftware.com
Thu Jun 23 10:47:58 BST 2016

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 8:41 AM, Jason Swedlow (Staff)
<j.r.swedlow at dundee.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hi Roger-
>
> Thanks so much for this.  A quick look— I’m on not-so-great wifi, but seems
> very nice demo of what we want to enable with the IDR project.  Please do
> let update this list when the scripts are available.
>
> Are other comments, suggestions or ideas?

>From my side, it'd be interesting to know if you ran into any
particular obstacles attempting this. Though I can understand if it's
easiest to talk through that once the repo is up.

One minor suggestion is to strip the number from the phenotype keys,
treating them all as equivalent since the index carries no
information. We're working on performing that cleanup in the source
data now.

Cheers,
~Josh.