[ome-devel] Spectral Chemical Imaging Data

Mark Carroll m.t.b.carroll at dundee.ac.uk
Thu Jan 7 12:41:13 GMT 2016

On 01/07/2016 12:36 PM, Alan Race wrote:

> I’m not sure if you saw my additional questions below the image in the
> previous email, but as for the next step, what do you think would be the
> best way to proceed? I suspect that probably it would be for me to write
> a Bio-Formats reader for imzML?

Certainly others have contributed readers; we have gladly received all
kinds of help from the community. There may be other comments to make on
getting going with this, but a good start might be,

https://www.openmicroscopy.org/site/support/bio-formats5/developers/index.html#contributing-to-bio-formats
https://github.com/openmicroscopy/bioformats/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md

and of course the usual community resources are available to help you
with questions that you have along the way. Good luck!

Cheers,

Mark